We are seeking an exceptional HR Generalist to work for one of the most reputable and successful electrical contractors in America. This company has a reputation for delivering quality installations because of that they offer great value to their clients as well as being good managers of their people. Above all, They also place a high importance on coordinating benefits administration, taking leaves of absences, managing personnel files, and more. If you have the skills and requirements. Apply Today!
Job Role of HR Generalist:
- The main Point of Contact for Employee and HR Information and Assistance is available to answer any questions or provide assistance.
- Secondly, handle confidential information with professionalism and respect for employee privacy.
- Interact with various levels of management, vendors, employees.
- Maintain an efficient and accurate human resources system by entering employee information (new hires, changes, terminations, promotions, transfers) and providing payroll, benefit carrier and other internal/external information.
- Responsible for processing employment and background checks and E-Verify.
- Explain and answer queries on all employee benefit and company HR policy questions. Help them in solving HR related issues.
- Respond to complaints brought forward by employees. Help investigate the matter and determine the cause of the complaint.
- Ensure new hires have the necessary paperwork processed and orientation completed.
- The role of a company representative when it comes to college recruitment is to help coordinate events and be available as a resource for students.
What we seek in HR Generalist Position:
- Firstly, Solid knowledge of labor laws and employment equity regulations and HR best practices
- Applicants with a degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related discipline will be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR and a demonstrable record of success working with a large organization.
- Client based experience are required for this position.
- HR certification is a addition.