We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager to become a part of an organization with an ambitious cause: to launch innovative medicines that give patients, and their families hope for the future. As this organization expands their global partnerships and further reinvests in R&D to help discover the next breakthrough for difficult-to-treat cancers, they are seeking to add talented, dedicated employees to power their mission. Cancer is their cause. Join this team and make it yours, too!
We are looking for a dynamic Biopharma Source to assist in developing sourcing programs and deliver exceptional talent across various departments. This role will work with Senior Recruiters and internal stakeholders in developing strong pipelines of qualified candidates. Promoting the company image, attending career fairs and community outreach to support our DE&I initiatives while supporting a fast-growing company!
Roles & Responsibilities of Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager:
- Establish the sourcing program to include developing and implementing the organizational sourcing strategy
- Understanding of sourcing techniques and philosophies
- Building pipelines of qualified candidates for immediate and future needs
- Train and mentor sourcing specialists on state-of-the-art recruiting methodologies
- Prepare metrics to allow the recruiters and hiring managers to come to data driven decisions for recruiting
- Provide market research on hiring within the biopharma industry
- Track and report on sourcing activity
- Responsible for candidate outreach and qualification
- Source candidates using various platforms (LinkedIn recruiter, social media, professional associations, internal ATS, Boolean searches)
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Coordinator teams with scheduling and logistics
- Implement and support outreach initiatives and campaigns to potential candidates
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working in recruitment agency or in-house biotechnology, or pharmaceutical company is required.
- Experience with Recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter and other search platforms
- BS/BA degree in related discipline and seven years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative way
- Strong analytical and business communication skills
What you will get:
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, ESSP, and pet insurance too!
- Work in a supportive, collaborative and challenging environment in a beautiful campus on the Alameda waterfront
- A great leadership and management team that empowers employees and promotes growth opportunities