Are you a Senior HR Manager with a not-for-profit and union experience and ready for the next stage of your career? Small and growing non-profit organization in Oakland, CA with a mission to manage professional development in the healthcare industry looking for a hands on HR leader to manage HR operations and contributing to the leadership team.
Roles & Responsibilities of Senior HR Manager:
- Use your practical HR expertise to manage and manage employment, remuneration, benefits, labor relations, risk management, leadership and employee development.
- Report to the Executive Director and partners on strategic business planning, including leadership development and culture initiatives
- Participate in the leadership team to develop and implement organizational-wide policies and programs that contribute to the overall success of the organization
- Manage an HR Administrator
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced Human Resources Manager with non-profit experience ready to run an HR function and contribute to the organizational strategy in a growing small organization
- Experience in a trade union environment and partnership with union representatives on labor relations matters.
- Experience in recruitment, remuneration, benefit administration, including leave, performance management, leadership and workforce development
- Working knowledge in using an HRIS and expertise in MS Office.
- Demonstration of success associated with leaders in strategic business planning
- Future outlook and collaborative approach