Do you want to be a part of a high-growth and innovative company that is looking for a talented and hands-on HR Manager? Our client, well-funded by experienced investors, advisors, and operators in sports, technology, and media, has open positions for a Senior HR Manager with extensive background in recruiting. Reporting to the CEO, your job will include facilitating high growth talent management across all functions of the company. You will build out the HR department and create processes and procedures to facilitate recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, employee development and compliance. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that is growing rapidly and help contribute to their success.
Senior HR Manager roles & responsibilities:
- Lead the Human Resources department in order to help ensure a sustainable and high-growth organization
- Staffing and recruiting needs vary greatly depending on the size, type, and location of the organization
- Promote and enhance our company culture, mission, and values to ensure that we retain and recruit the best talent.
- Represent the employees of our company and be their voice when it comes to HR issues. Keep Senior Leadership constantly up-to-date on all critical HR issues, including current economic factors, external and internal pressures.
- Lead training and development for each team is essential to ensure that they are achieving their objectives.
- Human resource policies and procedures (including an Employee Handbook) must be compliant with all applicable laws, in order to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees.
- Manage employee compensation and benefits programs to ensure that all employees have access to competitive and comprehensive programs.
- Manage performance review cycle and all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Create a communication strategy with the executive team and employees to keep them informed of your company’s vision, mission, and culture. Use surveys and employee career path development throughout the year
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years’ experience in HR with 5+ years managing a team/department
- Must have tech industry experience
- 3+ years experienced recruiter in the high tech industry
- BA/BS degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field with HR certification
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work successfully with a remote workforce across all levels of an organization.
- Creative thinker with experience in supporting employee overall health and mental wellness during pandemic
- Hands-on leader with a desire to promote a strong company culture that supports high growth and employee retention. With proven ability, this leader can help your organization achieve its goals in an efficient and effective way.
- Able to facilitate interactions and resolve conflicts
- Demonstrate a high level of resourcefulness, initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Prefer an entrepreneurial work environment with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high growth technology company
- Able to travel
What you will get:
- 100% remote work with flexible working hours and PTO
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity compensation package
- Work in an environment that cultivates creativity and entrepreneurship