Do you enjoy working with people and have a passion for recruiting? If so, then we might have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client is a family-owned manufacturer that produces high-quality products with cutting-edge technology. They are in need of a full-time Recruiter to help them create a recruitment strategy and an effective, streamlined process to fill their jobs. If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, please contact us today!
Recruiter Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Report to CEO in company headquarters.
- Partner with leaders and hiring managers to create a recruitment strategy that meets the organization’s needs. Utilize a variety of resources and methods to find the best candidates, and then develop a plan for onboarding them into the organization.
- Use your persuasive skills to show them how great you are at filling their open positions.
- Build talent pipeline for high-volume and hard to fill jobs.
- Partner with HR team on job descriptions, compensation, applicant tracking, hiring and onboarding.
- Contribute to employee retention strategies.
What we’re looking for:
- Min 5 years of recruiting/management experience designing and implementing recruiting strategies and hiring plans
- Demonstrated success in a manufacturing environment by filling high-volume jobs quickly and efficiently.
- Experience working in a family owned business
- Current with California employment law including EEO
- Collaborative approach, business partner mindset and sense of urgency are essential
- Problem solver and ability to work with ambiguity at times.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification highly valued.