Recruiter-Job in Walnut Creek, CA
Multistate property management company in Walnut Creek is seeking a Contract Recruiter to manage their full-cycle recruiting process. The ideal candidate will be resilient and flexible, with an ability to jump right in to get the job done.
- Consults with hiring managers to better understand the job and its requirements.
- Screens and schedules candidates for interviews with hiring managers
- Performs detailed background and reference checks on all new hires.
- Edits and formats job descriptions
- Performs administrative recruiting functions such as job postings, preparing offer letters, conducting interviews, and so on.
- Utilizes online recruitment sources to identify and assess candidates.
- Coordinate new hire information and onboarding
What we are looking for:
- Recruiting experience; property management or hospitality recruiting preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to be unbiased and objective when reviewing applicant qualifications
- Working under pressure with constantly changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels.
- Able to influence effectively
- Understand of customer service, leasing and sales preferred