Are you a hand on Human Resources managers, who thrive in fast-paced environments, with your own customer group in a field service and access to HR colleagues outside the state? Successful and growing global mobility firm committed to high touch customer service looking for an HR Manager to join their team.
Roles & Responsibilities of HR Manager:
- Highly visible role partnership with leaders and managers to deliver HR services in the fastest growing business unit
- Serve as a key business partner and liaise between HR, employees, and managers
- Opportunity to contribute to your basic HR skills with an emphasis in coaching on employment matters, talent development, change management, talent acquisition and incorporation
- Use your knowledge and advice to administer employee benefits, including leave
What we’re looking for:
- Hands on HR Generalist with Corporate and Field Office HR experience in fast moving, growing company
- Strengthening relations, influence and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of labor law CA
- Experience in administering employee benefits, including leave
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in MS Office
- SHRM certification highly valued
Check out other HR Manager Jobs.