Are you an HR Manager in Northern California looking to have impact on the people in your community? Local non-profit committed to quality senior living has an immediate need for an HR Manager, contract to hire. Come be a part of supporting a life of purpose, belonging and holistic wellness.
What you will do:
- Join this HR team modernizing their HR function. Chaos with a purpose while rebuilding.
- Use your subject matter expertise as an individual contributor to manage workers’ compensation, administer employee benefits including leaves of absence and 403(b), address employee relations matters and contribute to onboarding.
- Use your business partner mindset to analyze data and provide recommendations for improvement to VP HR.
- Periodic travel to 4 locations in Northern California
What we’re looking for:
- Hands on HR Manager with progressive HR generalist experience in employee relations, managing workers’ compensation, administering employee benefits including leaves of absence, providing data analytics and onboarding support
- A business partner mindset to assess data, provide analysis and recommendations for improvement
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and projects during a significant time of organizational change
- Ability to travel periodically to multiple sites in Northern California
- Experience administering a 403(b) desired, not required