Are you an HR-Manager who loves working in downtown San Francisco?
A property management company with 140 employees in 10 field offices across San Francisco is looking for a contract HR Manager to join their team. If you have experience managing staff and would like to work in a creative, fast-paced environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Responsible for the recruitment, benefits, compliance, employee relations and payroll of their employees.
- Partner with a recruiter in order to fill and reduce the number of open positions.
- Manage leaves of absence and workers’ compensation insurance and claims.
- Ability to lead or partner with leadership on current employee relations matters
- Update policies and procedures as needed
- Partner with compliance and leadership teams to develop strategic plans that meet the organization’s needs.
What we’re looking in HR-Manager Role:
- Solid HR-Manager with 5 years of experience leading HR operations in a medium-sized company.
- A creative recruiting mindset and skills can help our client find top talent for their open positions.
- Current knowledge in administering leaves of absence
- Current in California employment law
- Strong business partnering skills are essential for resolving or preventing employee relations matters
- Strong mentoring skills
- Experience with ADP payroll a plus