Are you a human resources professional with a history of taking initiatives to prioritize the essential over the non-essential? A multi-state mission driven organization in San Francisco has an immediate need for an HR Manager with solid non-profit experience. In this role, it will manage human resources functions such as: new recruitment processing and guidance, performance management, remuneration, human resources technology training and benefits management.
HR Manager role:
- Ensure effective communication of HR policy guides
- Make sure that all elements of employee files and benefits are properly maintained
- Proactively make sure that job descriptions are up-to-date and maintain detailed job descriptions
- Create and manage ADP profiles Workforce and Concur for each employee
- Provide the pay team and managers with tools to ensure that all pay adjustments and promotions are in line with established guidelines, policies and practices
- Monitor employee enrollments for newly hired employees and status changes. Keeping current on legal and regulatory measures that affect compensation and benefit programs.
- Manage and develop annual open registrations
- Make sure that the company complies with the Affordable Care Act and supervises the preparation of reports and requests that the Act requires to file with federal and state authorities.
- Manage the timely and accurate preparation of all integration processes, including benefit registration
- Monitor that the quality and tone of all transactions with managers, supervisors and new employees are welcoming, positive and professional and that they are delivered with quality.
- Provide support and advice to employees and managers
- Facilitate and coordinate new recruitment orientation
- Administer employee recognition program
- Ensuring that best practices are consistent with organizational requirements and improve employee experience
- Develop audit and control processes related to HR technology, recordkeeping, and reporting
What we are looking for:
- 5+ experience in HR/People functions
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and project management skills, including detail guidance and ability to process disparate information and quickly synthesize
- Experience in the evaluation, development and implementation of process improvements through automation and process redesign
- Demonstrated experience in building inter-functional relationships in an organization
- Experience in the administration of employee benefits
- Experience using ADP required
Merit HR complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.