Looking for a HR Manager who is skilled at managing a team of 125 employees and has experience in rebuilding HR structures? Global leader in the technology sector may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Roles & Responsibilities of HR manager:
- Implementation and management of HR systems such as recruitment, selection, performance management, separation, security, employee development and special projects, including the development of initial processes and related forms
- Analysis of human resources systems and law enforcement and, where necessary, changes
- Helping and training managers in employee relations, interview techniques, performance management techniques, etc.
- Develop and administer policies and procedures for employees
- Manage the entire benefit function, including registration, the compatibility of monthly invoice changes, COBRA, etc.
- Be well informed in all insurance options, maintaining the pace of contracts, policies and legal changes, investigating possibilities and making suggestions for new brokers/insurance carriers as needed, promoting open registrations, dissemination of information
- Be a first contact person for employee questions and problems.
- Service as a link between staff and payroll and assist with payroll processing and reporting
- Performance Review Tracking and Memories of Managers
- Support for the talent acquisition process, including on-board talent acquisition
- Supporting managers throughout the employee life cycle
- Provide HR support to the team
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education or related experience
- Working knowledge employment law
- 4+ years of staff experience; Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with HRIS and Payroll systems (Paylocity very much desired)
- Certificate of Human Resources Management through Continuing Education or SHRM
- Working under pressure with changing and ambiguous priorities
- Communicate effectively and quickly with clients or employees of the organization
- Willing to take on tasks outside typical generalist tasks