A well-established organization that takes great pride in making a difference in Solano County is now seeking an HR Generalists to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for everything HR and will be onsite to make an impact. Though required to be onsite, this role will enable you to bring your creative ideas and make a real difference.
Please Note: Requires being onsite (flex for hybrid in future)
HR Generalists Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own the onboarding process for new hires, including employee orientation and new hire programs.
- Cultivate and deliver New Hire Orientation (NHO)
- Manage Benefits Administration and Leave of Absence and employee compensation.
- Help administer company-wide HR policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and applicable state and federal legal requirements.
- Help with employee engagement, retention strategy and team building
- Serve as primary Human Resource contact for all employees
- Answer any questions about the process, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Coordinate distribution/communication of policies and projects including but not limited to company handbook, 401k, benefits open enrollment.
- Provide in-house support to one of the 13 locations weekly
What we seek:
- BS/BA Degree.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalists.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience as a HR Generalist.
- A detailed understanding of human resources policies, procedures and best practices.
- Must have adequate knowledge of employment laws.
- Self-motivated and ambitious, proactive, taking initiative and following through.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.