Are you interested in working for an organization that makes a difference in your community and the Bay Area? A mission-driven organization have a HR Generalist vacancy to help support HR with recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, etc. There is definitely room for growth with this position and you could be part of shaping the future of this organization.
HR Generalist vacancy roles and responsibilities:
- Form productive partnerships with those you work with. Collaborate and communicate effectively to create a successful team.
- Partner with leaders to drive innovation and creativity in the workplace.
- Manage the talent acquisition process from recruitment to onboarding.
- Respond, investigate, and resolve employee concerns and issues in accordance with company policies
- Committed to providing support and guidance when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise. also required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, grievances, and terminations.
- Assist managers wherever needed
What we are looking for:
- 3 – 4 years full cycle HR Generalist experience
- 3 – 4 years recruitment experience
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
Merit HR complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.