Do you have HR-Generalist experience and skills? Leading aerospace, communications, and automotive manufacturer in Morgan Hill is in need of a HR-Generalist. This is an immediate opportunity with potential for long term growth. You will be responsible for developing and overseeing human resources practices across the company.
What you will do in HR-Generalist role:
- Firstly, Serve as ADP Workforce Leader for Reporting, Modules and Payroll
- Partner with Human Resources Leader to Launch ADP Compensation and Performance Management Modules Already Built; Audit and Monitor Backend, Making Appropriate Changes as Needed.
- Partner with HR team to produce ad-hoc reports and audit data. Assist in preparing reports and data analysis.
- Partner with Finance to process payroll in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that 401(k) and other benefits are accurate.
- Responsible for the accuracy of benefits payments, ensure that all invoices are paid on time.
- When it comes to employee relations, always be prepared to act as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Firstly, Solid HR-Generalist with strong ADP Workforce Now HRIS experience in reporting, modules and payroll.
- Secondly, Analytics, reporting, and auditing are essential.
- Experience supporting backend ADP WFN compensation and performance management modules and processing bi-weekly payroll.
- Knowledge in the field of 401(k) transfers and benefits accuracy and ensuring that payments are processed correctly.
- Excellent employee relations skills are essential.
- Specialize in providing our clients with the best possible service.
- Lastly, Manufacturing experience needed.