The leading innovator in PCB manufacturing is searching for an HR-Director to partner up leadership and help build out HR operations to meet the needs of a growing late stage family-owned start-up. This exciting opportunity offers a unique perspective on the challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in a rapidly changing industry.
- Partner with leadership to develop a strategic HR plan for this 500+ employee operation and should focus on creating high quality customer service and best practices.
- Successfully engage, develop, attract and retain top talent
- Engaging and empowering employees to contribute to the development and ownership of HR operations.
- Use your HR knowledge, leadership expertise and consultative approach in working with a family run business to understand and influence leadership decisions to meet business goals
- Report to the owner/CEO
What we’re looking for:
- HR Leader with Familiarity and Success Building Out a High Performing HR Function
- Expert in collaborating with C-level leaders on business growth and have the experience and knowledge to provide HR modeling.
- Successful experience partnering with family-owned business leaders in navigating organizational change and important change management
- Able to lead a team and communicate effectively with other leaders
- Experience working with a manufacturing workforce.
- Pivotal decision making can be helpful for leaders to make quick decisions
- Direct reports should be committed to their professional development.
- International experience desired, not required