Fintech company is searching for an HR-Director to lead their people strategy as this company grows and matures. With the most sophisticated and seamless payment processing platform available, this company is poised for growth in the near future.
- Partner with the CEO and leadership team to understand the company’s business and develop a HR strategy as it prepares for Series B funding.
- Aspire to be a valuable member of the leadership team and contribute to bringing focus and guided direction to meet organizational goals
- Use your start-up expertise to dig in as HR of one leading HR operations and administration with a contract recruiter to build on a mission with recent success to hire and retain the right talent
- Ensure our company’s continued success, work closely with CEO to create a coherent and inclusive culture
What we’re looking for:
- Firstly, Hands-on HR leader with a proven track record of success in leading a start-up HR function and have a strong generalist background
- Secondly, Experience working with employees in multiple states and can offer insight into the varying employment laws in those areas.
- Consultative and collaborative approach in working with senior leaders
- Working knowledge in compensation structure and programs
- Experience in established, more mature businesses to guide strategic business plan models and streamline for growth
- Organizational Development Skills for Managing Change and Defining Company Culture
- Lastly, Financial services or fintech experience a plus