The construction company, known for their high-quality standards and inclusive culture, is seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition who will lead the recruitment efforts and strategic direction for this company. With over 50 years of experience, the firm is well known for their ability to attract and retain the best talent. Director of Talent Acquisition Job will offer great pay and benefits, as well as an excellent work-life balance.
Director of Talent Acquisition Job Role:
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic talent acquisition tactics and evaluation of the entire recruitment function, strategies, and procedures in order to identify opportunities for improvement. This will ensure that we are able to find the best candidates for our organization and maximize our chances of success.
- Given the current global economic situation, it is important to assess external labor market conditions and develop the most effective, economical, and appropriate sources/channels and methods to recruit talent.
- Oversee Recruitment in Support of All the Business’s Functions
- Building a recruiting team that is high performing requires a lot of hard work and dedication.
- As an associate director learning and development, you will lead your team to build a diverse candidate pool that is proactively delivered to hiring managers in order to meet hiring needs.
- Design and execute innovative sourcing strategies to ensure a high-touch candidate experience that engages and inspires employees.
- Be a part of the business’s leadership team by serving as an advisor to help with key hires and talent needs. You will have the opportunity to give input on who should be hired and what skills they should have.
- Set and track team performance goals and metrics to ensure success. Plan and manage progress so that everyone stays on track.
- Leveraging data to improve the effectiveness of current practices is an essential part of strategy development.
- Delivering talent and managing the candidate pipeline are essential to meeting or exceeding hiring timelines and delivering top-quality employees. To do this effectively, we must focus on building a culture of innovation and creativity across our organization
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 8 years recruiting experience, preferably with a large company (6,000+ employees). Experience leading a talent acquisition team of 3 years or more. Knowledge and understanding of the human resources process.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or other related profession preferred.
- HR certifications would be a plus (PHR, SHRM-SP)
- Possessing experience in finding talented individuals to work
- Proven experience in managing full-cycle recruitment processes, consisting of sourcing, screening and onboarding candidates.
- Experience working with an HRIS and ATS database (Taleo /Oracle preferred).
- Experience partnering with leadership to drive hiring initiatives at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail. Able to efficiently and effectively manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Natural leader and motivator to a team as well as influencing senior leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build and maintain relationships effectively.
- Able to quickly shift priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed
What you will get:
- Firstly, opportunity to embrace an environment where employees are empowered to work safely and be their best selves.
- Comprehensive benefits include a 401k with matching, 17 paid holidays per year and 10 paid vacation days.
- Community that will help to develop professionally and grow in relationships, both with other team members and future clients.