Heavy Manufacturing and Fabrication Client Seeks Talent in Director of HR and Labor Relations Role
A leading heavy manufacturing and fabrication client is searching for an accomplished HR and labor relations leader to help them manage their employee issues. In this role, you’ll oversee HR administration and compliance, recruiting and employee development, as well as lead for labor relations, negotiating and interpreting collective bargaining agreements, grievance procedures, as well as maintaining relations between management and employees. This prestigious opportunity offers excellent career growth potential for the right individual.
Director of HR and Labor Relations roles & responsibilities:
- Senior negotiator for labor contracts negotiations
- Manage Labor Contracts Administration
- Responsibility of overseeing processes for review and resolution of employee grievances
- Managing Human Resources Operations for Recruiting, Selecting, Orienting, Training and Coaching Staff
- Provide HR advice, counsel and decisions to help the management
- Have strong policies in place that reflect the values and goals of the organization.
- Developing and maintaining job descriptions and competitive salary administration policies and procedures
- Follow legal requirements by studying existing and new laws. Be prepared to adapt to changing regulations
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in labor relations, negotiating and interpreting collective bargaining agreements
- BS Degree in Labor Relations/HR or related field
- Strong knowledge of CA laws and regulations
- Experience in HR administration and compliance, recruiting and employment development