Are you looking for a company that is driven by principles of care and motivated by performance? If so, Market Leading Construction may be the perfect company for you! They are currently looking for a Director of Compensation & Benefits. This would be a great opportunity to lead an organization with extremely high standards and contribute to the growth of the company.
Director of compensation & benefits job description:
- As a newly appointed HR leader, Firstly it is your responsibility to create a total rewards COE for the nationally recognized construction industry leader.
- Your objectives are to create an incentive program that encourages team success and productivity.
- Be a part of a ten year plan to double revenue in this multi-billion dollar company and share in the rewards
- Use your M&A experience to help leaders assess the potential for M&A as part of future growth.
- Collaborate with leaders to create an effective compensation structure and programs that meet business goals.
- Use your total rewards mindset in evaluating health and welfare, and designing an integrated framework with best practices in mind.
- Use this mindset to assess the impact of different health and welfare measures on employees, their families, and the larger community.
- As a company with experience in ESOPs, the client is currently considering expanding their current plan.
What we’re looking in Director of compensation & benefits job:
- Firstly, Designing and delivering total rewards programs that align with the business and people strategy.
- Specialized experience in the design and implementation of meaningful pay and rewards strategies for over 1,000 employees.
- Creativity and Cost Control in the Design and Integration of Meaningful Health and Welfare Programs Contributing to People Strategies to Attract and Retain Employees.
- Construction knowledge is highly valued in the industry
- Familiar with deferred compensation or an ESOP preferred.
- CCP or CEBS designation will be preferred.