Are you a total rewards leader looking to build a center of excellence in a growing organization embedded in the community and committed to a diverse, safe and inclusive environment? Market leading construction company driven by principles of care and motivated by performance, competence and shared ownership adding new Director, Compensation and Benefits to leadership team.
What you will do:
- As a key player on a newly formed HR leadership team, create a total rewards COE for nationally recognized construction industry leader
- Be a part of a ten year plan to double revenue in this multi-billion dollar company and share in the rewards
- Use your M&A experience to consult with leaders evaluating M&A as part of future growth
- Collaborate with leaders to create an organized compensation structure and programs to meet business goals
- Use your total rewards mindset in evaluating health and welfare and designing an integrated framework with best practices in mind
- Use your ESOP knowledge as our client considers expanding their current plan
What we’re looking for:
- Total rewards expertise working with leaders in the design and delivery of total rewards structure and programs tied to the business and people strategy
- Particular expertise in the design and implementation of meaningful pay and rewards strategies for over 1, 000 employees that contribute to meeting business objectives and recognize employees for their contributions
- Creativity and cost control in the design and integration of meaningful health and welfare programs contributing to people strategies to attract and retain employees.
- Knowledge in the construction industry highly valued
- Experience in deferred compensation or an ESOP preferred
- CCP or CEBS designation preferred