Are you a Benefits Manager with expertise in leaves of absence who thrives on customer service and details that matter when it comes to employee experience?
A Newly created position of Benefits manager in growing prestigious law firm leading absence management team. This is a hybrid opportunity working from firm’s SF or Walnut Creek office location.
Job description: Benefits manager
- Create your own position leading an absence management team delivering high-touch, high-quality service to employees in multiple states
- Partner with Director, Employee Benefits in creating best in class service to growing client group
- Lead knowledge sharing of current federal, state, and local leaves of absence regulations across multiple states
- Serve as subject matter expert for leaves of absence administration and complex situations
- Attending shareholder meetings with Director, Employee Benefits in corporate headquarters
What we’re looking for:
- Leaves of absence subject matter expertise in mid-size to large company with employees in multiple states
- Demonstrated success managing or supervising leaves of absence administrators in a high-volume, customer focused environment
- Experience managing employees in a hybrid or remote work model
- Current with federal, state, and local regulations impacting leaves of absence administration
- Demonstrated success working through complex leaves of absence
- Experience attending shareholder meetings with corporate leaders preferred
- Certification such as CEBS, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly valued