Do you have experience in Human resource and Culture? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. A prestigious and successful real estate investment and property management firm is looking for an Associate Director Development! This position will work closely with leaders to create great employee experiences. You would need a passion for making a difference in the lives of others, as this Associate Director of Learning and Development position requires frequent interaction with employees. If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact us today!
Role of Associate Director Development:
- Strategize and build a premier employee experience for the company as it grows. Oversee culture as it evolves to support the growth of the business.
- Lead DEI initiatives to improve employee productivity.
- Develop, manage and drive employee wellness, engagement and resource programs that promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Partner with leaders and other professionals to develop unique career paths.
- Develop and execute a Leadership Academy, Management Training Curriculum and Mentor Program.
What we’re looking in Associate Director Development:
- 7 years of progressive HR experience and have worked in a variety of roles with increasing responsibilities.
- Successful experience in development, leadership and performance management.
- ability to simultaneously juggle multiple tasks with a high sense of urgency
- result-oriented individual with a passion for driving and maintaining a strong culture.
- Collaborative and influential individuals who are able to work effectively with leaders
- forward thinking individual, organized and are able to work in a fast paced environment.
- master’s degree in Human resources (HR) or Operations management (OD)